You've got a story to tell.
Whether you’re launching a new product or company, or need to get your name out there, we are here for you with 53 years in the industry and thousands of satisfied customers. We offer full service design, from printing to finishing - digital to offset - including bindery and fulfillment services. Our design team is ready to help you with creative ideas that make an impression.
Print design adds a tactile experience and though there are standard sizes for many projects, possibilities are virtually unlimited as paper can be cut to any shape & size.
Why hire a designer?
Just as we strive to stand-out in our industry, we push to create solutions for our clients that help them stand out in theirs. With decades of industry experience under our belt, we’ve seen the industry change a few times over. This gives us an unmatched level of knowledge in how print impacts business. Not sure where to start? Concerned about your budget? Let us work with you to create something unique!
Common mistakes with print files
- No bleed lines - Bleed lines allow the design to reach the edge of the page
- File Output - If your design includes transparencies, gradients or drop shadows
- Font Choices - Make sure your fonts and their sizes will be readable once they print
- Borders - Use caution or avoid using borders that depend on alignment with page edges as these can vary page to page during the printing process.
- Total Ink Coverage - CMYK printing involves colour layers and it's a good rule of thumb that you can't exceed 300% build of all the colours